Are you new to the UK or you are planning on moving to the UK soon? This thread provides the list of Apps you must have on your phone.
1. Citymapper or Google Maps: This following apps will ease your navigation in the UK by providing real time bus, car and train updates. With this app and mobile data your can’t miss your way around the UK.
2. Trainline App: This apps helps with ease of booking train within the United Kingdom and also some countries in Europe. The train contactless ticket would be available for use on your mobile device.
3. Experian App: Looking to be at the top of your credit score and also apply for credit cards. Experian is the right app for you.
4. NHS App: This app provides the ease access to book appointment with Doctors (GP) in the UK. Please note that there are different Apps for those in England and Scotland so check the iOS store or Google Store for the one available in your region.
5. Eventbrite: Looking to party with friends or fellow Africans, Eventbrite helps you network and also shows you events available within your location.
6. Lemonade: Looking to send money back to Africa, this app allows you to send money without hassle back home with just few clicks and good rate.
7. Monzo Bank App: Are you new in the UK and looking for a easy way to open Bank account in the UK, Monzo App helps you achieve this by avoiding bank queues.
8. Indeed: This app will help you in getting Part-Time job when you get into the country.